As an active member of A.C. Moore Rewards, you will earn ten points for every $1.00 you spend on merchandise at participating A.C. Moore store locations. You can earn double points on purchases of $100 or more. Certain exclusions may apply. Points will be awarded based on the dollar amount paid for each item minus all coupons, discounts, or other savings received. Points earned will be rounded to the nearest point. Points cannel be earned on sales tax, reward redemptions, prior purchases, gift cards, classroom fees, acmoore.com purchases or returned merchandise. Double points cannot be earned on Cricut®, Yudu™, Slice™, digital photo shop, custom framing and custom floral arranging.
You may also receive opportunities to earn bonus and double points through special offers and promotions. These special offers and promotions include but are not limited to:
- Purchases made during special dates or times
- Attending specially designated classes
- Purchasing specially designated products
- Purchases made above a designated spend threshold
There is no limit to the number of points you can accumulate each year, and you'll have a full calendar year to earn rewards points. However, any account with fewer than 2000 points by February 1st each year will have their points balance reset to zero. Any account with more than 2000 points earned before February 1st will receive one reward certificate for every 2000 points earned. The remaining points under 2000 will then be reset to zero.
If you joined the program between October and December of the current year, your points will roll over into the next year, but will expire on January 31st of the following year.
Unused points and certificates earned with unregistered accounts started between January and September of the current year or earlier will expire January 31st. Certificates earned by customers who joined between October and December will expire after one calendar year of membership without registration.
Rewards certificates (i) can be redeemed for merchandise only as offered by A.C. Moore in its participating retail store locations and acmoore.com, (ii) must be used in their entirety at the time of purchase and (iii) may not be redeemed for gift cards, store credit, select products, online services or service items. Merchandise purchased with a rewards certificate may be exchanged for merchandise only.
You must present your membership key tag, membership card, member identification number or link your rewards account to your online account at the time of purchase to receive points. Points will be deducted from your account for products that are returned to A.C. Moore. Membership cards, key tags, points and rewards certificates have no cash value, may not be sold, bartered or exchanged, and are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. Your membership begins once your membership card is activated online.
A.C. Moore is not responsible for communications, including but not limited to rewards certificates which are lost, delayed or misdirected in the mail, e-mail or otherwise during transit. A.C. Moore assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect member name or address information. Members are responsible for notifying A.C. Moore of any changes in member name or address information. The issuance of rewards certificates is final except in the event that the certificate has been issued in error. Lost or stolen rewards certificates will not be reissued. Expired and unused rewards certificates may not be replaced. The fraudulent use of rewards certificates may result in cancellation of membership or potential legal action.
Your membership is nontransferable and is subject to present and future program rules. Your membership is valid only at participating A.C. Moore retail store locations and acmoore.com. To maintain your membership in active status, you must earn at least one point each year, and or visit the https://acmoore.com website or open an e-mail delivered to the address on file.
A.C. Moore reserves the right to make rewards points and promotional offers available to select members based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation or information supplied by the member.
A member may cancel their membership at any time by using the Contact Us section of our website at https://support.acmoore.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001083772-Contact-Us
and requesting that their rewards membership account be closed. If the member no longer has access to their account via the Internet, paper-based written correspondence may be addressed to:
A.C. Moore Rewards
Attn: Customer Service
130 A.C. Moore Drive
Berlin, NJ. 08009
A.C. Moore, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel an individual membership.
To enroll in the A.C. Moore Rewards program, you must provide certain personal information as requested by the online registration process. Any personal information you provide will be handled in accordance with A.C. Moore's Privacy Statement. You may obtain a copy of A.C. Moore’s Privacy Statement online from here or https://acmoore.com/privacy-policy.
- Membership in the A.C. Moore Rewards program is free. For information and benefits related to our paid A.C. Moore Pinwheel VIP program, visit https://www.pinwheelvip.com.
- You must be a resident of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia and at least 13 years of age.
- By participating in this program, you consent and agree to the terms and conditions of the A.C. Moore Rewards program is offered at the sole discretion of A.C. Moore. A.C. Moore may, at any time in its sole discretion, without notice, terminate, limit or modify the A.C. Moore Rewards program, or any portion thereof, without any further obligations to members. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the terms and conditions of the program. Please visit https://acmoore.com/tos for the most current terms and conditions.
- A.C. Moore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the program terms, conditions, rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All interpretations of the program terms and conditions and program rules shall be at the sole discretion of A.C. Moore and such interpretations are binding on you.
- Members are responsible for taxes, charges or other liabilities related to or resulting from their participation in the program.
- A.C. Moore’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If you take any legal action relating to your use of the program or these terms and conditions, you agree to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in the State of New Jersey.
- The program is void where prohibited by law. If in any particular state the program or A.C. Moore has to apply for any special license, bonding, permit or other governmental or regulatory approval, the program will be void in that particular state.